Author Topic: ARMA2 Dayz  (Read 27206 times)

[TiG]Boru

• Should be a better title
  • I like pie
Re: ARMA2 Dayz
« Reply #120 on: May 28, 2012, 01:29:04 PM »
we need to learn the distance we can take zombies out without them being alerted. I dropped 7 zombies at
a chopper today with the M4A1 rifle without pulling any.
Had to make 2 shots a kill but they went down like a sack of spuds. Its also very good target practice lads,
and that we do need :)

[TiG]Lucutus

• Needs a life
« Reply #121 on: May 28, 2012, 02:47:20 PM »
we need to learn the distance we can take zombies out without them being alerted. I dropped 7 zombies at
a chopper today with the M4A1 rifle without pulling any.
Had to make 2 shots a kill but they went down like a sack of spuds. Its also very good target practice lads,
and that we do need :)

The answer to your questions is highlighted in bold!

There's no way a Makarov, M1911 or Winchester is going to do the same job.

[TiG]JimeatsLans

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
« Reply #122 on: May 28, 2012, 03:21:45 PM »
The AK ACOG is great as well. I was up at the NE airfield picking off zombies one at a time from a distance.

[TiG]ABE

• Administrator
  • Needs a life
« Reply #123 on: May 29, 2012, 12:38:55 PM »
over half way to the meet up point with an ak and 8 bloodpacks  map compass knife matches watch the lot!! >_<  and spot a player racen across the feild to my left i drop, he drops and we shimmy around waiting for sum1 to shoot,  im shoutn down coms like a mad man to move on! lol

he throws a red smoke at me and says are u friendly i was like fuck ive 8 blood packs an a ak am mince meat here ive only 4k blood left

we agree to move on and as i track him as he gos out of range i turn to run on and landed face first into a zombie who one shots me and eats my face off,

while i was sitting screaming at the eggtimer to hurry up i noticed that i heard gun shots my wee friend he had ran back to try and save me, he  killed the zombie and was tryn to patch me up but it was to late, he held me to his chest and said dont fite it just let go! as he pumped morphine into me to ease the pain of my broken bones . lol

so am back at the beach FML!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 01:30:55 PM by [TiG]ABE »

[TiG]Suppafly

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
« Reply #124 on: May 29, 2012, 07:58:43 PM »
epic story abe. You had me in tears! :)

[TiG]Boru

• I like pie
« Reply #125 on: June 04, 2012, 06:43:58 PM »
Running up hill and in a forest parallel next a road going into Mogilevka, while watching the road to my right
I spot 2 players running on the road in the same direction as myself. Soon as i get them in clear view I take
aim, shoot 2 rounds but the landed high, I adjusted my zeroing down 200m and left another round off, score'd a hit.
The guy drops, I see him face up with blood pumping out of him. The other player runs back to bandage him.
I score a head shot with the AKM at 200m. I waited for 2min before moving down to clear the bags out just
in case there's a third member of the group I never spotted. Getting the drop on players like that is a huge
rush, there never say me, or had any idea what direction I coming from. Lesson learned lads, stay off
the roads  :?:

Good news grim, the tents are still there on sesuk1. Iv added some gear and taken some
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 07:24:15 PM by [TiG]Boru »

[TiG]Boru

• I like pie
« Reply #126 on: June 05, 2012, 06:28:11 PM »
Got back to the tents, killed a guy outside Vybor on the way there. Hope it was on of
the lads from lastnight. Anyway Iv taken his CZ550 so any ammo for it ye see keep it
for me please. Also his Knife, compass, bino's, watch and other equipment is in one of our
tents from anyone how needs them.  :salute:

[TiG]Boru

• I like pie
« Reply #127 on: June 07, 2012, 09:12:24 AM »
Lads I was thinking we should sort our self's out better on run's into towns and that.
When there's 2 or more going into vybor then we should have one guy grab all the food
and drink he can see and noting else, unless its something he  wants like a map, watch
or ammo for a weapon he uses. The other guy pics up ammo and equipment and a third
something else or what ever he thinks is worth it, car parts maby that stuff takes up
allot of space. What ye think ?

[GIT]Fairy

• All yore posts are belong to me!!!
  • Get a life spamm0r
« Reply #128 on: June 07, 2012, 11:38:47 AM »
We went into Vybor last night, changed tactics and went in slow, taking our time etc.  Grim was overseeing things from a hill but headed back to tent when Tony got shot.  I had taken up position in the school, great place to cover by the way, and was able to nail the guy shooting at Tony.  I think the key here is scope the place out, then move in slowly with a few players always acting as look outs.

PS moving this forum to TiG private moving forward.

Cully

« Reply #129 on: June 07, 2012, 12:24:24 PM »
Gonna install this later on lads,what server are yas playing on?

[TiG]Boru

• I like pie
« Reply #130 on: June 07, 2012, 12:27:54 PM »
most of the time were on SESUK1 but it changes alot

[TiG]Lucutus

• Needs a life
« Reply #131 on: June 07, 2012, 05:09:51 PM »
long walk back for me tonight...  OR, we could try to get this bus going? :D

Cully

« Reply #132 on: June 07, 2012, 05:33:38 PM »
lol lasted 5 mins on my first game ever.
Must learn how to bandage myself and learn this annoying inventory system

[TiG]Lucutus

• Needs a life
« Reply #133 on: June 07, 2012, 05:36:16 PM »
"everybody falls the first time!"

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=785

This is for you Cully  ^^^

AND YOU FRAN!

[TiG]Boru

• I like pie
« Reply #134 on: June 07, 2012, 05:53:04 PM »
Stick with it cully, there's more epic and tense moments in this game than any I'v played before it.
I think we all have more stories from the this game in the last 3 weeks than all the games before it.
Just remember its nothing like any other shooter