Author Topic: OGame - Anyone interested in trying it out?  (Read 1853 times)

[TiG]Damo

• TiG Member
  • Moving Up In Life
OGame - Anyone interested in trying it out?
« on: June 25, 2015, 02:43:09 PM »
Haven't played this for years, but was good craic when you had a few of you in a clan in the same Universe. It's a space war browser based game. Anyway, I've taken the plunge again and looking for a few enterprising souls to jump in. Only created my account today in the Fidis Universe so we'll all be starting out together.
Click below to join up.

[TiG]Damo

• TiG Member
  • Moving Up In Life
Re: OGame - Anyone interested in trying it out?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 01:37:37 PM »

kdoo12

• Moving Up In Life
Re: OGame - Anyone interested in trying it out?
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2015, 02:42:14 PM »
I played this MMO real-time game at a high level a couple of years back.    http://www.battledawn.com/

Looks very similar to that with 10 man clan based wars, was fun to play. These games however need a lot of time to be somewhat competitive and have a pay to win aspect. I remember I had some IT consultant on my team that hated to lose so much that he'd spend hundreds a month rush rebuilding forces to get the upper hand on the enemy. This then takes the fun out of it as we could rebuild our armies within 24hrs before the enemy could get into our territory.

With that being said I'd pass on the opportunity, because soon as I get hooked i'd call in a load of EVE Online, battledawn and Kongregate dwellers with no life to come help me win.   :D