Author Topic: Black ops server info  (Read 5841 times)

trout

• Fresh Meat
Re: Black ops server info
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2010, 05:26:08 PM »
Cheers ... will do

*outs himself as a tard*

I'd better get meself a head-set first ... teamspeak will be onesided without a mic  :|

[GiT]Hellrazer

• TiG Member
  • Should be a better title
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2010, 05:52:16 PM »
Is the server browser fupped again?Cant get on to one single game all day and now Im only showing 128 servers in the browser.
Was working great yesterday.

[TiG]the_syco

• My command is your wish...
  • TiG Member
  • Needs a life
    • the-syco.eu
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2010, 06:20:31 PM »
Is the server browser fupped again?Cant get on to one single game all day and now Im only showing 128 servers in the browser.
Same here. Only getting 128 (or 364 if I click refresh a few times). Yesterday it was working so good, I found the TiG server on the server list, and joined that way. It also allowed me to add it to favourites, and join that way, but today my favourites have been wiped.

[GiT]Hellrazer

• TiG Member
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2010, 06:39:06 PM »
Same here. Only getting 128 (or 364 if I click refresh a few times). Yesterday it was working so good, I found the TiG server on the server list, and joined that way. It also allowed me to add it to favourites, and join that way, but today my favourites have been wiped.

Grand its not just me so.

[TiG]the_syco

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
    • the-syco.eu
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2010, 06:42:57 PM »
`Hrm. Also cannot join any games. Server either says it's full, or it just keep trying to connect for 30 seconds. Gonna have a go at the single player part.

[TiG]Grim

• Global Moderator
  • Needs a life
  • WaW
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2010, 06:56:27 PM »
same me and abe were lucky to get onto the tig server earlier

[TiG]the_syco

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
    • the-syco.eu
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2010, 07:44:17 PM »
Still a low count of servers showing, but it does save there's over 10,000 servers online, and the TiG server is showing in my favourites. It's full, so can't join - will be on later, but going to have a quick go at teh single player anyhoo's.

[TiG]Suppafly

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2010, 02:54:23 PM »
i've got the game now but haven't managed to get on yet cuz i don't have internet on my desktop. Changing back to eircom at the moment so should have it again the end of this week or middle of next week.

In the mean time if anyone knows where you can get updated RT73 usb wireless lan card drivers I might able to get on sooner as currently my computer doesn't seem to like UPCs wireless device.

[GiT]Hellrazer

• TiG Member
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2010, 03:11:51 PM »
I did away with that UPC usb thing--my pc didnt like it either.Picked up a wireless card in Pc world and its 100% better.Might be worth a shot?

[GIT]Fairy

• All yore posts are belong to me!!!
  • Get a life spamm0r
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2010, 03:28:57 PM »
FFS lads get yerselves sorted.  Want to see a full TS some night soon, with TiG filling our own server!

TinyPortal © 2005-2017