Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 992 times)

NoLeftTurn

• Fresh Meat
Hello!
« on: January 11, 2012, 01:46:11 AM »
Hi All,

Played B3 for the first time tonight, and while I had a lot of fun I did remember from my B2/BC2 days that playing over Teamspeak with people is far better. I used to play with an English clan called [LoG], but they are almost totally inactive now.

So, I googled an Irish B3 clan and ye came up!

Any how, I thought I'd say high.

I'm just back into gaming after my 8800GTX died at the end of the summer, ended up saving and doing a full up grade which I finished about three weeks ago. I've been gaming for almost 20 years and playing, exclusively, on the PC for the last 12. I like everything from driving games to RTS. Big into Skyrim and Rise of Flight at the mo. I noted you guys seem to play QW:ET, I have it on Steam, but have never even installed it, so might give that ago with ye too.

Other than that, I can say that I'm 30, from Louth, but did five years of college in "The Graveyard of Ambition" that is Galway City. I live at the pleasure of the state, but I do about 12-15 hours a week as a doorman, looking for a real job, but with a M.A. in Classics, I feel that it will be some time!

Anyhow, I'm going a bit now, so I'll just say, see you in the server!

Steve.

[GIT]Fairy

• All yore posts are belong to me!!!
  • Get a life spamm0r
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 08:36:21 AM »
Hey man, welcome.  We are a bunch of "aging" gamers who mostly met via boards.ie way bad in the days of Combat Cavan and Vietnavan!  Mostly 30+ at this stage I guess, some older eh Ark, and play a load of games from BFV, WOW, SWTOR, BF3, Q3 etc etc etc.

We tend to meet up at least once to twice a year and have a lan party, our next one being this weekend at my gaff.  TS might be a bit quiet this week as some of us need to build up brownie points to get away for the weekend, but theres normally a few on on a Wednesday night.

Entry to the clan is simple, hang on TS, if you fit in we'll invite you, thats all there is to it!

TinyPortal © 2005-2017